Thursday 9 October 2014

GC1W5ET

Jimjams - Layout detail - stamping
I'm not quite sure why it took me a whole month to complete this simple layout using my September Counterfeit kit.

I attacked the photo and journalling card with a border punch back at the beginning of September at my monthly crop.

A week later, at my Bloggers Retreat, I stamped the background and title letters and stuck the saved punched stars down onto the page.

It took me another couple of weeks before I found time to add the journalling, but now it's finally finished!

Jimjams Layout - GC1W5ET

Another page for our Scandinavian Road Trip album: Visiting Stockholm without my GPS, an Earthcache was the only way to grab a Swedish geocache badge but it also meant that we explored an interesting area of the city off the normal tourist track.

8 comments:

Sandie said...

It is worth the wait Jemma, lovely page and I know I would enjoy geocache-ing, must try it one day

Lesley G said...

Takes time to create such perfection :)

Susanne said...

Very sharp layout!

scrappyjacky said...

Love the completed page.

Sian said...

That title had me intrigued. NOW I see. It's a wonderful, striking page. And, yes, I'm another one who has talked about doing some geocaching. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Michele said...

Fab LO - I love the effect you've created on the photo with the star punch!

alexa said...

Beautifully and eye catchingly done in the perfect Swedish colours :).

Katherine said...

Super picture and I love the colours and all the stars.