Friday 4 April 2014

Seven Steps for S J Crafts

I have a post over at S J Crafts today showing you my Seven Step Process for cutting into a collection; specifically what I did with the Teresa Collins' My Name Is Collection.

Teresa Collinns - Hello My Name Is - S J Crafts

Going from this ...
... to this!
 
Teresa Collinns - Hello My Name Is - S J Crafts

And I've made a start on my Project 12 album for 2014 plus another couple of pages with this superbly versatile collection since I wrote the post!  Back soon to share :-D

7 comments:

Sian said...

I'll head over there now for an admire. Those Teresa Collins paper are such gorgeous quality

Lisa said...

Interesting... off to have a peek

Lou said...

A great post Jemma...it was good to read your process! x

alexa said...

Off to look :).

Julene Matthews said...

Great tutorial Jemma.

Chidkid said...

That's so helpful. Thanks

Lesley G said...

It is such a brilliant post over at SJ - well done :)