Monday 24 December 2012

Merry Christmas

Wishing all my readers a very merry & restful Christmas.  Thank you to my lovely (better organised) blog friends who sent me Christmas cards.  I promise to {try to} be better prepared next year!

PHOTO - local Rotary Club Christmas lights 2012
to all my readers
We'll be enjoying our Christmas dinner this evening, waking up with stockings in the morning (assuming Santa reckons we've all been good enough) and hopefully spending some real quality time with members of the family.  See you in a few days :o)

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a Very Merry Christmas.

alexa said...

Wishing you a very happy Christmas too, Jemma and looking forward to hopefully getting to meet again in 2013. Thank-you for all the kind support you have given me this year, and it has meant a great deal to me. Wishing you all lots of good things!

Jennifer Grace said...

Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful one. x

Alison said...

Merry Christmas Jemma...enjoy your time with the family
Alison xx

Sandie said...

Happy Christmas Jemma, hope you are having a wonderful time

Maria Ontiveros said...

Merry Christmas to you! I hope you had a great day.
Rinda

Missus Wookie said...

Merry Christmas! With wishes for a lovely festive period and blessings for 2013.

Those Christmas lights are lovely - thanks for sharing.

Sue Althouse said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Love those lights!

Margie said...

Merry Christmas (belated) to you as well!